July 7, 2017

Hike to The Hump

Day 14: First off I want to talk to the person who named it "The Hump" b/c that sounds small and it was quite the hike. But the view at the top was worth it. The day started out foggy and chilly. I was in a mood similar to the weather but thankfully the sun came out and warm up and also improved my mood.
The barn the kids are in was an old barn converted to a shelter for hikers. It was pretty cool but we couldn't see the view because of the fog. The ones on the rock were at the top of Little Hump which you have to climb on the way to The Hump. It was freezing! We had to walk through lots of mud again and basically small rivers running down the trail.
The view from The Hump was beautiful! I know there are a bunch of.pictures in this post but there were a ton I didn't post.

No comments: