July 2, 2009

Recent happenings

Hanging out in the shade while Mayson played in her pool






chillin

Mayson wanted lick the beater but didn't want to get messy :)


Father's Day
Mayson, Chace, Lael and Caeden

Trey played w/ Elmo while the big kids played pool


We went to Granddad's to let the kids hit some golfballs
Chace


Lael


Caeden


Mayson doing a workout video with me

Mayson arranged her friends to do some ab work at the end of the video, maybe she thinks they have baby weight to lose as well.


On our way from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa we stopped by for a quick visit with Melly. Mayson loved KayTee, however she insisted on calling her Bailey which is my brother's dog's name

Trey and KayTee getting aquainted

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey!! I was catching up on your blog and saw a doll like the one I had growing up in the ab line. Honey in the sweet yellow pants suit. Emily plays with mine, so it was neat to see Mayson playing with yours. I'm so glad Sam is home!