July 25, 2009

Daddy's Home!!!!

Yay!!! Daddy is home after 70 or so days in Afghanistan! We are so happy and thankful to God for his safe return. We missed him very much and are so happy to be spending time with him again. Of course these aren't in order I usually can shuffle them around but today I gave up. I wish blogger would fix whatever is wrong with the upload!!
They have the firetrucks spray over the plane after it lands. It looks really neat.
Back together again :)

They let Sam wave the flag after they landed

The planes are extremely loud so we have to put in ear plugs. Mayson was cool with them and Trey didn't seem to mind either.


Lots of love for Daddy




Kisses for Daddy
So sweet



Here comes Daddy

2 comments:

Holly said...

So glad Sam is home safely. I love the family picture and the one of Mayson with her head on Sam's shoulder. Just precious!

Fuqua said...

OK, so I cried when I saw these pictures! They are soo great....I lifted up a prayer of thanks for Sams safe return, I know you are glad to have him home again!
I can't believe how big Trey has gotten!