July 2, 2009

Not always peachy

One of my best friends Jaime said something the other day. She wondered if the lives of people on blogs were really as happy as they seem. I think most people just post the fun and happy times. Like my post below, the science museum was great, however just after that we went to lunch at Red Robin, not so great. Mayson was awful, she was tired and I should have never agreed to go to a sit down resturant, the service was slow. Trey was fussy. Needless to say I ended up leaving w/ both kids before my food came and just had them bring it home. I think also, when you are in those situations, you don't want to take a picture to remember it. I do think about videoing some of it and making Sam watch it later since he misses out on some "good times." Like last night I should have grabbed the camera when Mayson pooped in the tub with Trey in there as well....but that would have been gross!

1 comment:

Jeff, Jaime, Avery and Cole said...

So glad I inspired you to reveal the truth! Just love the pics of the kids and Melly, especially the ones that show how big I am! Love you!!!