June 25, 2017

The Adventure Begins

Day 1:  And they're off! Sam and the kids started the hike yesterday. Starting point was Grayson Highlands State Park in Virginia.
   I threw my back out last Sunday so I am recovering for a few more days in a hotel. My back is getting better thanks to my wonderful neighbor/Chiropractor Dan.
   I must say I got emotional watching my family walk off with out me but I'm excited to hear what adventures they have! I'm sure I'll survive being in a hotel with and bed and shower and tv for a few days by myself. 
   Sam sent me 2 of the pictures below.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no about your back. Hate that you're missing the beginning but recooperating by a pool sounds like it's own adventure!

Unknown said...

Oh no Tracey! Well I hope you recover quickly and get to meet up with them soon♡

RosiE said...

Woo hoo! Exciting!!
Praying for a quick recovery my friend so you can join them at the appointed time!