November 11, 2009

Pumpkin Festival at Stone Mountain

A couple weeks ago we had tickets to Stone Mountain so we went to check out the Pumpkin Fest. Of course it was the coldest weekend we had so far, but we still had a good time.
Our freezing ride on the train, the petting zoo, "three little pigs"

Mayson kept pulling out a piece of paper and telling us where we were on the "map", it was funny she would just stop and say "let me show you where we are". Finally we got her a real map.

My sweet boy. (since this picture Daddy chopped his hair off :( so this pic makes me a little sad)


They had a huge indoor play place w/ slides that go down 4 stories, rope ladders through out and air cannon that shot balls out. We purposely saved this for last b/c we knew Mayson would never leave. It is like Heaven on earth for a kid. ( I realized I put the picture of Sam and Mayson petting the goat in two different collages...oops)

No comments: