November 23, 2009

Halloween

Mayson was so excited about Halloween. She decided back in August that she wanted to be a witch and picked out her costume.

Before Trick-or-treating we stopped by my friend Christine's so she could see the kids. This ended up being the only pics I really got of them in their costumes. I kept saying I was going to dress them back up to get pictures but it is 3 days before Thanksgiving and I haven't so I guess I will give that up.

We thought Trey would be a funny penguin since he waddles around


Halloween night~ because it was such yucky weather, cold and rainy I didn't get many good pictures. The one of me and kids is blurry but it is the only one I got. The group is all the kids from the neighborhood. Mayson and her friend Lilly were happy to see each other, Mayson kept telling my mom "Lilly was a care bear". Our night ended with a 2 am visit to the ER with Mayson. She had recently had croup and it had a reoccurance in the middle of the night. It was the worse she has ever had it. She was struggling to breathe. We are all better now!!



The church where Mayson goes to preschool had a festival for preschool age kids. They were supposed to have bouncy houses and stuff but it had to be moved inside.


This is Mayson and her friend River. They are so funny together.




I helped out with the Fall Party for Mayson's class. It was neat to see her in her classroom. I didn't post pictures of the other kids b/c I didn't have their parent's ok.

Pumpkin bowling



Our funny penguin waddling around

No comments: