October 18, 2009

Babyland General

Since we were in North Georgia at the pumpkin patch we decided to drive about 40 minutes to Babyland General "Where Cabbage Patch Kids are born" I've thought of taking Mayson before but I had seen pictures of my Aunt and cousin going w/ her daughter so it reminded me. Since we were pretty close we headed over. Mayson was excited...but I have to admit I think I was more excited than her. I was like a little kid. We all had fun...well I guess you would have to ask Sam if he had fun or not.




People have always said Trey looked like a cabbage patch kid since he was a tiny baby. It's funny random people in the store have stopped me to tell me this.


Mayson's first Cabbage Patch baby

Giving her baby a bottle after we got home. She even slept with her and put Ducky to the side...this is a major event, I felt sorry for Ducky :(

1 comment:

Brad, Heather & Katie said...

Oh, I have great memories of going there as a kid. I can't wait to take Katie. It is so neat!!