April 6, 2009

Trying to catch up...

Trying to catch up on the blog from the last several weeks...
Mayson thought her baby doll might comfort Trey, as you can tell it didn't work

Trey crosses his feet a lot, I think it is so cute


Well...this is one of those blackmail pictures for when Mayson is a teenager! It had been raining here for so many days and one afternoon it stopped for a little while. Mayson wanted to play on the patio. I was back and forth b/t the patio and inside where Trey was. Well when I came back to check on Mayson one time she was stripping down, so I grabbed the camera. While I'm taking pictures she decides to climb on the slide and go down. I'm saying "No don't do that" It was one of those slow motion things where I couldn't stop her. Then the screaming began when her bare butt skidded across the concrete. Needless to say I didn't get a picture of that.




one of Trey's hang outs








Mayson decided to pile all her stuff in the recliner....not sure why but she spent lots of time gathering and placing it all

little Miss Innocent

Hanging out after church




We went to Lake Lanier to visit w/ Sam's Aunt and family. Mayson liked walking on the rocks by the lake and touching the water from the pier
Mayson and Amy

Hopefully she will never try this by herself

Daddy and the kiddos

Mayson was helping Daddy spread some mulch around, and do a little yard work. She wanted to do everything he did, so we gave her a little shovel. I thought it was so cute when she put her shovel in the ground by Sam's.


Daddy shovel---Mayson shovel


No comments: