August 25, 2008

This week

LaLa is keeping Rex while Mayson is in Michigan and I'm in Michigan and Europe. We drove to meet LaLa this weekend so she could get Rex. Mayson didn't understand only seeing LaLa for about 15 minutes and then both her and Rex leaving. She wasn't very happy. She keeps saying Rexy go bye bye.
















Our friend Aaron (went to school w/ Sam in Texas) stopped by on his way from Little Rock to NC. He hadn't seen Mayson in a year so she had changed quite a bit.













Aaron and Mayson

















Mayson feeding Gena (Aaron's great dane)

2 comments:

The Nicholson Zoo said...

Cute pics! I haven't updated my blog or checked my friends' blogs in a while, so congrats on the baby boy! Mayson has really grown - I think she is looking more and more like you!
Julie :)

Holly said...

Hope you have a great time on your European vacation. I am so jealous. Can't wait to hear all about it.