June 3, 2008

Trying to keep cool in the pool

I was excited when I found this pool with the canopy. We don't have shade in our backyard until about 5:30 or 6pm...I thought this would be great for Mayson and she seemed to like it



Having fun with the hose


Taking a break to eat some cheese


After the first day the canopy fell. No matter what we did it wouldn't stay up for any period of time, so I took it back.

I found another pool that has a removable canopy. It works for now, I'm not 100% pleased with it. I should have just gotten the cheap plastic pool like we had and got an umbrella or something.

Filling up the pool




Hanging out

1 comment:

Holly said...

What about a tailgate tent that would provide a large area of shade? Mayson is too cute - she looks like she loves the water.