June 11, 2008

Family time

We had a good weekend. Since we only see Daddy on the weekends we try to have fun Daddy time. This weekend we went on a 8 mile bike ride (which for those who ride a lot isn't much but I was proud of myself to make it that far--plus I had the extra weight of Mayson) and we did a little swimming in our little pool and the one in our neighborhood.


Pre bike ride


Just after we finished


Helmet hair isn't pretty... :)


Cooling off at the pool


Swimming with Daddy

Mayson thought it was funny when Mommy got into her pool with her clothes on.

Playing peek-a-boo w/ the shade


??? I think she was trying to feed me water with the shovel.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Did you just not have time to put on your swimsuit? And good job on the 8 mile bike ride, I don't think I could ride 1 mile!