November 7, 2010

Anderson family get together

In August we had an Anderson family get together at my Aunt Sharon's. Most of the crew was there.
the gang

This picture was taken almost 30 years ago...wow that makes me sound old. It's on our PawPaw's pier.
(back row l-r) Keith, Stephanie, Todd
(front row l-r) Nicole, Geoff, Amy, Traci


re-creating the picture


the little cousins...I guess Chace isn't so little but these are our kids...minus Lael who wasn't there


The top left is a picture of my Dad and his Aunt Estelle. She is 99 years old!!
She looks great and is sharp as a tack...I hope I got some of her genes.



fun in the pool


the boys enjoyed the underwater feature on my camera


Fun w/ Paul


Mayson loves Chace so much...she is stuck to him like glue



Caeden and Trey






No comments: