April 6, 2010

Easter weekend--Sunday

We spent the whole day Sunday at Amicalola Falls State Park in northern Georgia. It was such a beautiful day and a beautiful place. Sam and I had been a few years back with Rex, so I don't think we hiked to the top. There are lots of pictures but it is so pretty I had trouble choosing.







This is as far up as we went. I can't remember how many steps we went up, seems like there was 175 to the top from where we were. I think there were 604 total.



Mayson and Daddy's adventures...she is truly has adventurous spirit like her daddy
and also shares his love for being in nature. There is a video at the bottom of her walking across the fallen tree. Mama was a little nervous.












Mayson got some binoculars in her Easter basket, as you can see she hardly let go of them



We built a fire and cooked hotdogs and roasted marshmellows before our hike, it was a little wierd doing that in the middle of the day but hey I'm game for smores anytime of day


First we drove to the top of the falls and saw the view from there









A few pictures of Easter morning, I only got a few pictures and the other ones were blurry. Of course Trey was excited about the food portion of his basket



No comments: