March 17, 2010

Snow again!

We had another snow at the begining of March, the kids are enjoying getting to play in the snow.
my cutie patooties




We built a snowman and that night some "punk kid" (my assumption) knocked it and our neighbor's over...who does that?!? Anyway a day or so later we plopped the head back on top, it was a little sad but we were making a statement ;)
On a side note, while building the snowman I was holding Trey on one side and one of the limbs I had pulled off a bush for the arms on the other, not sure how it happened but he leaned over and jammed it into his eye. I thought I was going to die! It looked like it poked right into his eyeball. After a trip to the doctor's office to get it checked he was fine. Me it took a while to be fine, definitely a "mom of the year award" moment.

1 comment:

Lisa A. said...

love the snow pics, nice snowman too, even though he suffered a bit! we all have those Mom of the Year things happen, too! Don't worry!