September 19, 2009

MY BOY IS WALKING!%!@!*&*!

Trey started walking last week. So much for hoping he was going to be more laid back than his sister and not get into everything. She started walking at 9 months, so he had to beat her and start at 8 months. I am proud of him but also want to pull my hair out. He is into everything and puts most everything in his mouth. We are truly blessed to have such a healthy and happy boy...just be prepared to see my hair turning grey soon ;) Of course it's hard to catch on video, he will take 30 steps when the camera is off then fall down after a few when I am trying to video. The first video is ok...notice the topless sister w/ plumbers crack showing. I'm trying to get one of him walking toward me but he gets excited and goes to fast and falls down.

Mayson just started jumping in the pool by herself. We didn't get to spend much time this summer at the pool so she had to regain her confidence. The video is a little lengthy b/c it has Trey "jumping" in as well.

No comments: