August 11, 2009

At the Lake

While we were in Michigan we spent some time with Sam's sister Christina and family while they were on vacation at a cabin on the lake. Of course there was a cold snap while we were up there, I had to buy jeans and long sleeve shirts for Mayson and I and also borrow some of Nathaniel's old clothes for both Mayson and Trey

Mayson really enjoyed fishing


just hanging out


I just love this picture of Sam and Mayson




This reminds me of my childhood. My PawPaw lived on a lake and always had yoohoos for us



Sam and Mayson spent the night in a tent or "Princess Castle" as she was calling it




This is my BiG girl tubing for the first time, and by herself! I was so proud of her. There's a video below.



riding on the boat












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those pigtails!