February 27, 2009

Where's Waldo?? and more

Where's Waldo??? I mean Trey. Trey was napping in his bouncy seat and Mayson decided to surround him with her friends. I convinced her not to cover his head.
Her big Mickey and Minnie had to be added to the pile



Mayson loves Trey so much she is always saying "I love you Trey" and "He's so cute" She wants to hold him and hug him, which he isn't always thrilled about. Teaching a 2 year old to be gentle isn't always easy.

The smirk on his face made me laugh



Full of curls


Mayson decided to unroll a roll of aluminum foil and parade it through the house.




Mayson really enjoys "cooking" now....actually she thinks putting the ingredients in is cooking.



A little smile, I haven't gotten a good picture with his full smile that shows his dimples but this was the beginning of a smile.

2 comments:

Malisa said...

That is so cute, I have a picture of Camren that is similar to that but Jaiden decided to share all of his balls with Camren.

Lisa A. said...

love these pics!! sooooo cute of them both, esp the one where she is hugging him!