December 5, 2008

"I two"

Mayson turned 2 the Saturday before Thanksgiving. LaLa was over that day and we had a birthday cake and opened some presents. Mayson loved blowing out her "#2" candle. She had her birthday shirt on and everything....obviously I'm telling you all this because the pictures were deleted off the camera. I'm really bummed b/c there were some really cute ones. Better than the ones below. Sam's family came into town for Thanksgiving so we had round two of Mayson's birthday, it was fun too. We took Mayson and her cousin Nathaniel to Monkey Joe's. She is working really hard to hold up two fingers and say "I'm two"

2 comments:

Malisa said...

Happy birthday Mayson! She is such a cutie.

Lisa A. said...

Monkey Joes looks like fun!! I hate that you lost your pics, but at least you do have some still!